Dream World

 DREAMS

As time passes, my eyelids grow heavy and sore.

I try to resist but my vision just starts to fade.

But now I know that it is time for me to explore,

The hidden dream world behind the pretty cascades.


Stepping through, everything suddenly becomes clear,

This is a true place where no one should want to leave

As anything you could possibly want is here,

As well as the life goals you all hope to achieve.


In here, I have all the power with full control,

With the ability to rewrite all my mistakes

In order to create a perfect life and a pure soul,

A life with no running or reason to escape.

"wake up"

...

As I continue to experience this pleasant sensation,

A ruffling sound begins to echo.

Pulling me away from my greatest creation,

To never see it again, letting it all go.


I reach out trying to force my way back inside

As it was the life where I was fully satisfied.

Touching it for the last time with my very fingertips,

Before, letting it go, letting it slip.


I wonder why,

Nothing I had is here anymore.

Nothing has changed and everything is just like before.








Popular posts from this blog

piggy's big adventure Volume 1

Ice Cold Beauty